Friday, June 4, 2010

Aaaaagh! I Ache All Over!

When pregnant, my joints loosened to the point where it was painful to get out of bed.  I was carrying the weight of two babies pulling on my lower back, my feet and boobs were painfully swollen.  I was thrilled to be pregnant, but was nonetheless looking forward to the time when these body pains would be gone.

Now that the boys are here, I have two 20-lb weights I pick up repeatedly and carry around constantly.  I sit on the floor to feed and to play, often holding one or two babies as I pull myself up.  Bending over the edges of cribs and a superyard xt renders the issue of 'lifting with your legs' moot. 

My feet, hips, abs, elbows, shoulders, hands and especially my back are constantly sore.  Oooof!  When will my body get used to this?


No comments:

Post a Comment