Experiment Group: Twin Boys H and K
Method: Cut ripe mango into bite-sized bits. Present to babies on booster seat trays. Observe while preparing mashed sweet potatoes and bottles.
- K is uninterested in feeding himself bits of mango.
- The dog is uninterested in eating bits of mango that have fallen onto the kitchen floor.
- It appeared H was enjoying the mango, but further inspection revealed a pile of mango bits discarded on the chair beside him.
- The dog remains uninterested in assisting with the cleanup efforts, which is a distinct departure from previous food experiments.
- Despite thorough wipedowns with a damp cloth, babies remain sticky until bath time.